FCI Digital COVID-19 Prevention Policies
FCI Digital is focused on supporting the efforts of our local health officials and government leaders working to contain the spread of the coronavirus. Our responsibility to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and vendor partners is our top priority. We have been working tirelessly to prepare our facilities and our company to ensure we are following all government guidelines and taking precautionary steps to do what we can to prevent the further spread of the virus
• Additional cleaning and disinfecting steps have been implemented.
• Maintaining social distance in the workplace; wearing of PPE when appropriate and available; increased hand washing and sanitization
• Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of the coronavirus based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Monitoring the local response and impacts in all communities where we operate, so that we are ready for any impact on the employees and customers at specific facilities and adapt as needed to minimize any disruptions to our customers’ businesses.
• Increasing remote working capabilities for the benefit of our employees and their families; accommodations for high-risk employees to work at home have been implemented
• Expanding the use of webinars and teleconferencing between our facilities, vendors, and customers
• Suspending employee business travel and visitor access to our facilities
• Limiting walk-in traffic to essential package delivery services
• Development and distribution of coronavirus awareness guides and training for all our employees to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
• Close coordination and monitoring of our supply chain.
• Holding employee meetings to inform and instruct team member of best practices to avoid catching and spreading the coronavirus.